Through Bank On, it’s a simple process for individuals in our community to get connected to low-cost, starter checking, savings and loan accounts.
- Click the following link https://moneysmartcbi.fdic.gov
- Then click on Register Now on this page (under the Log in section)
- Complete the following REQUIRED modules with a score of 80% or higher on the quiz questions.
a. Check it Out – Part 1
b. Check it Out – Part 2
c. Money Matters
d. Pay Yourself First
- Once you have successfully completed all four modules (listed above) send your four certificates to Joyce at United Way of Treasure Valley email@example.com in exchange for an electronic BankOn certificate that will allow you to open a basic checking account at a participating financial institution (a list of participating financial institutions will also be provided). If you would prefer a hardcopy of the BankOn certificate be sent to you, please provide us with your mailing address.
- Choose a participating bank or credit union close to you.
- Start putting money in your bank account – where it belongs.
NOTE: If you have been involved in fraudulent activity, you may not qualify for a Bank On product.